Professionally manage national assets through good societal governance for a sustainable national economy.
1. Manage the State Property in the most efficient way that yields economical, social and evironmental benefit.
2. Appraise the property value with the best international practices.
3. Manage the coins supply to meet the demand of the country's economy.
4. Preserve the Grand National Treasures with the best conservation principle to be readyfor for display.
1. Develop, maintain, manage to increase the properties value, collect revenues, and take care of properties acts of state property year 1975.
2. Manufacturing coins to circulate in the economy act of currency year 1958.
3. Receive, pay and control currency act of treasury reserve year 1948.
4. Appraise real estates in accordance with Land law year 1954, section 104 and 105.
5. Preserve, promote of the precious assets of nation and sales coin act of the Treasury rule about working of Bureau of Grand National Treasures year 2004 and revolving fund of coins and Thai currency year 2003.